Re: [Anjuta-list] Incorrect symlinks when creating library

Sorry for being so long in getting around to this.

> This may be wordy, but I'm trying to give as much
> information as possible.  Here goes...

That's always a godo idea :-)

> When I created a new project with Anjuta, I configured
> it as a 'Generic Terminal Project' and specified
> 'Dynamic library target' as the target type.
>
> My project directory structure is:
> ~/Projects/Project-Name
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/doc
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/include
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src/mydir1
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src/mydir1/afile.c
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src/mydir2
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src/mydir2/bfile.c
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src/mydir3
> ~/Projects/Project-Name/src/mydir3/cfile.c
> etc...

This is a long-standing and generic problem with anjuta - it cannot
handle multiple nested subdirectories gracefully. This will be fixed
when I get around to rewriting the autotools manager. In the meantime,
you have two options:

1. Put all source files in the src directory.
2. Manually maintain your makefiles

If you prefer to use (2), make sure that you set makefile and
configure.in generation off in Project -> Configure Project -> Build
Files.

Hope this helps.

--
Rgds,