[Anjuta-list] QT libs

Hi there.

I've been programming for about 10 years now and have recently changed
to Linux. Now, I have to write a QT application for my studies, and I've
been trying for hours to get the simple tutorial from the Trolltech
website running. It does compile, but the linker complains about missing
libraries. I'm really nerved and don't know how to add them correctly.
(Yes, QT _is_ installed. Path: /usr/qt/3/...) Could anyone kindly help
me with this issue?

Thanks.

Daniel

PS: I found some websites about an incomplete project wizard for QT apps
in anjuta. Even if it was incomplete: Did you really have to remove it?
It could have helped me solving this problem...