Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: Trouble building anjuta CVS

> <snip>

What's happening here is that memory.h is present in both system headers
dir as well as the current dir and gcc is picking up the one in
anjuta/src instead of the system header. Looks like you're using a
non-standard GCC configuration.

We should probably be renaming memory.h to comething else since it is a
system header. One quickfix solution for you might be to rename memory.h
to anjuta-memory.h and change all the C/H files where it included.