[Anjuta-list] Tagmanager enhancement

I've just committed a tagmanager enhancement to CVS which should make
parsers work better on projects which use lots of macro substitutions.

People who are having problems with tagmanager parsing because, say, you
have done something like:

#define CLASS class

CLASS myClass {
..
}

can now create a file called '.tm_ignore' in top project directory (the
dir. containing the '<Project Name>.prj' and '.tm_project.cache' files)
and add a series of <Name>=<Substitute> pairs, which will be used by the
parser. For example, to handle the above case, you might write this:
CLASS=class

It would be nice if people having parsing problems due to the above
issues could test latest CVS and give feedback to me or to the list.
Read the 'ChangeLog' file to make sure that you've got the version with
this new change. Also, delete the '.tm_project.cache' file, reload the
project and use 'Project->Rebuild Tags Image' after creating this file
for this to take effect.

Questions, suggestions, etc. welcome, as always.

--
Rgds,
Biswa.