Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: Anjunta =?ISO-8859-1?Q?won=B4t?= start

> <snip>

> > I installed from anjuta-0.9.99-1.i386.rpm, and rpm reported no error.
> When I
> > execute /usr/bin/anjuta on gnome terminal, next error messege appears.
> > "error while loading shared libraries: /user/bin/anjuta: undefined
> symbol:
> > __dynamic_cast_2"
> > Any idea?

Looks like a C++ ABI problem, i.e. the C++ compiler+standard library in
your system was compiled with a different compiler than the one used to
compile the RPM. Besides, 0.9.99 is positively ancient ! I'd advice that
you download 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 (when it comes out, which should be RSN) and
install it from source. It is pretty easy really.

--
Rgds,
Biswa.

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******