Re: [Anjuta-list] Build All finished ..... Incorrectly

Alfredo J. Cole wrote:

[...]
2. Adding the header files to the project creates a new top-level directory which Anjuta calls include. I use wxDesigner to develop dialogs, and it insists that sources and headers be placed in the same directory. Has anybody solved this problem?

I add header files as source files (choosing in filter field "all files"). May be it looks somewhat weird,
but it works this way.
   Igor Gorbounov