Re: [Anjuta-list] Using custom makefile instead of automake

When you import an existing project, anjuta will consider that it is not
auto* managed and won't attempt to generate/update makefiles for you. The
easiest step then is to create a 'tool' for compilation:

Settings > Tools Editor > new

And put this command in the build menu.

TTimo