Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta 1.2.0

Igor Gorbounov wrote:

Naba Kumar wrote:

[...]

You also have http://anjuta.org/cvs/ at your service. Grab the last
cvs-HEAD tarball from there and run "./autogen.sh && make install".
Please make sure you have the autotools (like autoconf, automake,
autoheader, etc.) installed.

Hope that helps.
I've managed to compile and install this anjuta-1.2.0!!!
It works!!! Don't know why, but it doesn't launch the compiled program neither by pressing F3 nor by menu command.

F3 works now - there's some inconcistency between different versions of "vte". Version < 0.10.x suits anjuta but doesn't work with gnome-terminal-2.2, and version > 0.10.x contains no libvte.so.2.6.0. At least at my comp (RedHat-8.0 with gnome 2.2 from rawhide).

Unfortunatly, it doesn't allow writing comments in Russian. I've edited the "user.properties" file (#LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.UTF-8 - this line i've inserted) and reloaded anjuta. But nevertheless, my Russian characters still look like "greek". May be, there's something else to be configured?

I've tried just LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.UTF-8. It doesn't help.
The comment to user.properties files says:"To set the property, first remove the comment '#~ ' from the beginning of the line". Then there remains "#". And, besides, there are properties named "code.page" and "character.set". What values should the have for unicode locale?
   Igor Gorbounov