[Anjuta-list] Cannot switch off autoformat and more problems

Hello,

I am using anjuta 1.01 on Debian/Unstable. Until now I like it very much
except for some minor problems.

- I want to change the auto format style or switch it off. This won't
work, it always switches back to 'Style of Kanleipak' and turns
autoformat on again.
- I want to use 2 spaced for tabs. It always switches back to 4 spaces.
- I want to switch off auto-indent. It is always switched on again.

I can not save any of these settings. When I bring up the settings
dialog again, the settings I entered are gone.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks,
Joop