[Anjuta-list] Custom Proyect

Hi everyone... I spend like a year looking for the ultimate code editor
and now i found it :), Anjuta has everything i dream and even more... of
course.
The only thing i would like to add, is the posibility to have a "custom
project" no build files... no nothing :) just a single file conaining
the files involved.
I know i can open files not involved in a proyect, but the "proyect
window" (proyect, symbols and file tabs) is something you cant miss off

Anyway i will try do add this feature myself at some point, but learn
about anjuta structure will take me lot of time, to do something that
can be done in a couple of days... isn't it :)

thanks

Juan Pablo

PS: Maybe there is a way to do what i want but i did not realize it...
need to read more docs :)