Re: [Anjuta-list] Source files

Goran,

I recommend that you read "Developing Software with GNU" at
http://autotoolset.sourceforge.net/toolsmanual.html, which will give you
a good overview of the process that anjuta uses to create directory
structures, and why there is a /src sub-directory.

Hope this helps.

Dave...

--
David Hart <dhart155 offramp com>