Re: [Anjuta-list] Source files

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 12:29, Goran Kavrecic wrote:
> I'm currently working with Anjuta 1.0.1
> The main funcionality that I don't like is that source files have to be
> in the src directory.
>
> Is that solved in the latest version 1.1.97?
> If not, (when) is it scheduled?

Doesn't look like it. I've messed with 1.1.97 and 1.1.1 (with GTK2) and
both seem to have exhibit that behavior. I work around it by using the
import wizard on an empty directory to create a project then manually
adding the files and configuration. I then end up writing my own
makefiles (I've never been able to get anjuta's to work right on my
FreeBSD system).

My big gripe is that you can't add files to the project from the file
tab of the project view. That and having to specify the file type so it
can put it in the proper sub-directory (which I really don't want it to
do). It's annoying enough enough that I'm thinking about trying to
submit some patches.

andrew