[Anjuta-list] CVS/Anjuta tutorial

I know this has been covered before, but I still seem to not be able to
find any good information on a step-by-step process for setting up the
interaction between CVS and Anjuta for project version control.

I have not problems updating individual files, but getting the "Update
Project" option to be selectable (every time I check, it's always not
selectable in the CVS section), seems to be beyond me.

I am using Anjuta 1.1.97  and am familiar with setting up a CVS system,
as well as compiling and building apps in Anjuta.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael