Re: [Anjuta-list] How to add new project types?

Daniel Seifert wrote:
> I don't know how to add a project type (wizard?) that will setup a
> project in this way.

There's a section in the HACKING document which describes how to do
this, however, at the moment it does involve some real coding - there
is no template system.

> Also, for my projects I would like to change the
> pre-defined project structure (folders, default files, etc).

This isn't really possible in Anjuta1 at the moment.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com