[Anjuta-list] How to add new project types?

Hi,

I am currently looking for an IDE for prc-tools and Anjuta seems like
the ideal choice. prc-tools is gcc for m68k plus some additional
utilities to create PalmOS applications. Because it technically is gcc,
I hoped it would be easy to integrate it with Anjuta.

The usual way a compilation with prc-tools goes is this:

      * compile the UI (.rcp file) using pilrc (www.ardiri.com)
      * compile the source files (m68k-palmos-gcc (options) -c file.c -o
        file.o)
      * link them all together (m68k-palmos-gcc ...o -o prog)

      * create a PRC file (build-prc (options) ... prog) based on a .def
        file

I don't know how to add a project type (wizard?) that will setup a
project in this way. Also, for my projects I would like to change the
pre-defined project structure (folders, default files, etc).

I'd appreciate any help, thanks in advance

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards

 Daniel Seifert

 79bmedia GmbH * Eisenbahnstrasse 18
 10997 Berlin * Germany * Tel. +49 30 69516701