[Anjuta-list] Glade rewritting source files question

In Glade, when you save the project and "build" the source, it adds to
the interface.c and callbacks.c files. If I create a window with some
widgets, build the tree and later go back and rename a couple widgets
instead of using the generic widget1 type names and then save and build,
Glad once again *adds* to the interface.c and callbacks.c files. It
would be really nice if Glade renamed the appropriate routines in those
files.

I don't know how doable this is, but it would be nice. Then I don't have
to delete signal code and interface code out of these files all the
time. It's really kind of annoying.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca