Re: [Anjuta-list] Printer font?

Confirming this bug - there's definitely a problem with font sizes while
printing. Thsi is present for both printing and print preview. When one
changes the font size, what happens is this:
	1) The spacing between lines changes.
	2) The font size of the header changes.
	3) The font size of the code itself remains the same :-(

I'll have a look at this (unless Naba wants to have a look as well - he
probably did the font support thing). I've created bug #634819 for
tracking.

Rgds,
Biswa.