Re: [Anjuta-list] Printer font?

> > For the moment I'm wondering if the printer font size is fixed? Whatever
> > font I choose for the screen (*) the print preview is showing the same
> > size. Being able to choose a different font size for printing would be a
> > nice feature.
> >
> The print uses the same font and color properties as the editor. So you
> just need to change the editor style properties from
> Settings->Preferences->Styles.

Thanks for the reply. That's where I've been changing it, but whether I
choose an 8pt font or a 24pt font the print preview shows the same size
(approx. 88 chars to a line with 0 left margin and right margin of 15).

> > Anjuta 1.0.0, RH 7.3 RPM. BTW, I'm using it under KDE, not Gnome - would
> > that make a difference?
> >
> That shouldn't be a problem.

I just went to try a test in case it was just print preview that was
ignoring my font, but it doesn't recognize the network printer I setup
in KDE. So I'll have to read up how to do that first.

I also tried in gnome, and print preview has the same problem there
(again I don't have a printer set up there, so couldn't try an actual
print).

Darren