Re: [Anjuta-list] debuging error (i guess)

On 2002.05.30 01:12 Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
While tring to debug each process i am getting error:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.

thus debugging is impossible.

I don't know what Dwarf is. It is certainly nothing to do with Anjuta.

In import project, i wasn't able to select exe for project ! i
didn't found any option for that.

This is the Project Target field after you have chosen the project type.

as a sugestion i would like to see own project types adds, fe
for SDL :-)

Someone said they were working on SDL. I have already created an icon for it, just waiting for the patch to arrive.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com