[Anjuta-list] I Wanna Help

Dear all,

I'm new to the list.
So first of all, I should say, great job guys. I really appreciate all you've done on this.

Now, I wanna help out.

I know a little C, and a little more of C++, would that be enough to help? Also I notice there's no translation support for Indonesian Language, yet? is it? Well, I'm from Indonesia and do have quite a well at english. Can I help do translation to Indonesian?

Oh ya, I don't know much about CVS, po file, or others, this is my first try out, so please tell me where to begin. For info I've already download the 0.1.9 version and get it to install on Mandrake 8.0 and Mandrake 8.2. But I don't get the CVS tarball, I've notice there's been so much new things around after 0.1.9?

Also I interested on some bug report that has not been solved, one of them was Recent Files bug. Can I try it? I know it's not so big a bug :-) but at least it will help me learn. Can you tell me where to find the source for Recent Files, please?

Thanks for everything. I hope I don't bother anyone.

Best Regards,
arief_mulya