[Anjuta-list] Tarball and RPMs for 1.0

Hi all

Since many people are having problems building from sources, but we want
to get more eyeballs, I've uploaded a tarball and (S)RPMs to the
SourceForge incoming directory (ftp://upload.sourceforge.net/incoming).
It has just one change (version number bumped up to 0.99.1 to indicate
that we are close to a 1.0 release).

Naba, it might be a good idea to put this on the SF page and do a 1.0
beta release or something, so that it gets kicked around a bit before
1.0 final. Maybe GNotices and Freshmeat announcements too ?

If anyone has problems with the (S)RPMs or the tarball, please let me
know. They are built under more-or-less stock RH 7.2 (actually RH 7.1
with numerous updates).

Rgds,
Biswa.