[Anjuta-list] Anjuta CVS and libs

Hello!

OK, I've tried to install Anjuta's CVS version for a long time. Few days ago I installed Debian GNU/Linux which had GNOME 1.4 etc. and that marvelous apt-get :)

Naba, told me once when I sent him e-mail that Anjuta should compile with GNOME 1.4 and with few libs.

Today I tried to compile the CVS source, but again it complained that I have few libs missing. I don't want to install a lot of libs just to get Anjuta working. Why does Anjuta need so many libraries? It's kinda annoying to search for a lib, then trying to compile and then getting another lib so you can compile the first lib.

Could you in anyway try to cut down the needed libraries? I've been using Anjuta 0.1.9 but there are few bugs in that version and I've heard that they've been fixed in the CVS source. So if they're is anyway to make the compiling a bit easier I'd really like that.

Oh, by the way, when is there going to be a new release? And on which network the anjuta -channel is on (if it exists)?

- Joel