[Anjuta-list] New Project vs Makefile.in

Hi,

while I'm creating a new fresh Project with menue item
File:New Project ... (e.g. Gerneric/Terminal project)
with the Wizard I end up with an ERROR Box:
ERROR: The Project was not successfully auto generated.
Please run autogen.sh manually.

And in the window with the tab "Build" I get the error message
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

Running autogen.sh leads to the same config.status: error.

What's wrong with anjuta-0.19?

Regards

Ralf

--