Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta CVS and libs

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 11:27, Andy Piper wrote:

> On 2002.07.31 06:30 Naba Kumar wrote:
> > Just to inform, CVS head is broken since yesterday.
>
> OK, so for 1.0 development we should now be using the
> ANJUTA_1_0_0 branch, right? Was that where Biswa's patch was
> committed earlier this week? Have the CVS nightly tarball
> scripts been updated to checkout the 1.0 branch? Is *everything*
> needed for 1.0 currently committed onto the stable branch with
> all new development on HEAD?

Biswa's patch went before the branching. There are two patches for 1.0
series with me which I haven't committed yet, because of their size. I
was thinking to put them in after the release of 1.0.0 branch in that
branch. I can also merge it into HEAD later. So, there shouldn't be any
lose of patches around.

I am now on to making scintilla module compile under the new platform.
Biswa, could you please start on the tagmanager module? (you probably
have :)

-Naba

May a Misguided Platypus lay its Eggs in your Jockey Shorts.