RE: [Anjuta-list] Minimalist Project?

Title: RE: [Anjuta-list] Minimalist Project?

If you start the project and later import the make files, does anjuta no longer tamper with them? I have had to change the makefiles several times to build a project in a certain way, but it is difficult because anjuta keeps changing/overwriting them. If by importing them, rather than autogenning (I just created a word, I think) them it keeps anjuta from messing with them, that would be great to know.

Thanks,
        Adam