[Anjuta-list] Problems with Anjuta CVS... Please help.

Hi,

I'm tyring to compile the last version of Anjuta CVS. But I have some problems running ./autogen.sh. Here's the output in the console of that script.

**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
deletefiles is  macros/gnome-gettext.m4
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
Wiping out intl/ subdirectory
Copying file ABOUT-NLS
Copying file intl/bindtextdom.c
Copying file intl/ChangeLog
Copying file intl/config.charset
Copying file intl/dcgettext.c
Copying file intl/dcigettext.c
Copying file intl/dcngettext.c
Copying file intl/dgettext.c
Copying file intl/dngettext.c
Copying file intl/explodename.c
Copying file intl/finddomain.c
Copying file intl/gettext.c
Copying file intl/gettext.h
Copying file intl/gettextP.h
Copying file intl/hash-string.h
Copying file intl/intl-compat.c
Copying file intl/l10nflist.c
Copying file intl/libgettext.h
Copying file intl/libgnuintl.h
Copying file intl/loadinfo.h
Copying file intl/loadmsgcat.c
Copying file intl/localcharset.c
Copying file intl/locale.alias
Copying file intl/localealias.c
Copying file intl/Makefile.in
Copying file intl/ngettext.c
Copying file intl/plural.c
Copying file intl/plural.y
Copying file intl/ref-add.sin
Copying file intl/ref-del.sin
Copying file intl/textdomain.c
Copying file intl/VERSION
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in
Adding an entry to po/ChangeLog (backup is in po/ChangeLog~)

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running xml-i18n-toolize...
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Hunk #1 succeeded at 35 (offset 1 line).
Running libtoolize...
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.
Running aclocal -I $prefix/share/aclocal= -I macros ...

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found

It's talking about my "autoconf macro directory". First question: what's that?! What's the usual "autoconf macro directory"?
(putting those files (codeset.m4, etc) directly in aclocal.m4 is useless because when I'm going to run again, it's going to create a new aclocal.m4 file).I tried with the /usr/share/autoconf but it doesn't solve the problem.

Second question: how can I solve the problem about aclocal? I type the command 'export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I $prefix/share/aclocal"', but it doesn't work. What should I do?

It's very important for me to make that last version of anjuta work. Thanks a lot for your precious help.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8