RE: [Anjuta-list] Minimalist Project?

> If you start the project and later import the make files, does anjuta no
> longer tamper with them? I have had to change the makefiles several times
> to build a project in a certain way, but it is difficult because anjuta
> keeps changing/overwriting them. If by importing them, rather than
> autogenning (I just created a word, I think) them it keeps anjuta from
> messing with them, that would be great to know.

Yes, Anjuta will not tamper with the Malefiles of imported projects. So,
if you want to use Anjuta without the Makefile management stuff, create
your project, then simply use File->Import Project to import the
project. This will give you all features of Anjuta except Makefile
management.

Rgds,
Biswa.