Re: [Anjuta-list] ./configure, have you ever seen this?

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 05:12:27PM -0400, Vadim Berezniker wrote:
> >Any idea? I don't have got any dummy alias nor a broken clock...
> >

> Have you looked in config.log to see what exactly happens?

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

configure:559: checking for a BSD compatible install
configure:612: checking whether build environment is sane

That's all....

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.