[Anjuta-list] ANNOUNCE: Whitepaper on Anjuta 1.x

After looking into some of the usability issues which have been discussed on the lists recently, investigating other tools, etc., I started to put together a document on the subject. Over the last 3 days, that document has grown into a more comprehensive whitepaper on the future of the 1.x branch.

The paper (including links to useful resources, and my own example code) can be found at: http://www.andyp.uklinux.net/linux/anjuta/whitepaper/

Thoughts and comments are welcomed. The paper is intended as a basis for debate and discussion.

If you wish to contact me directly on the subject of the whitepaper, please include the words [Anjuta futures] in the Subject line of your e-mail. Thanks.

Andy

--
Andy Piper - andy piper freeuk com
Maintainer for the Anjuta Project