[Anjuta-list] RE: Not a regular file?

Hmmm...

Some files could be added without problem, but some causes this problem.
Double-clicking seems to work though... and if I then remove the file
item, I can then add it again just by pressing "ok"...

Are you sure all variables has been initiated correctly?

I am running RH 7.1 with some updates. One strange behavior I have
recognised earlier (after some update) is when using tab-completion in a
terminal on a file having a space in the filename (ex "read me").

After written "re" and then pressing tab the result will be read\ me/
and not the expected "read me". The result when pressing enter will be
the same though.

Could this be related? (Even though the files I had tried to add does
not include any spaces in their names).

/Daniel