[Anjuta-announce] Anjuta 0.1.9
- From: Andy Piper <andy piper freeuk com>
- To: anjuta-announce lists sourceforge net
- Subject: [Anjuta-announce] Anjuta 0.1.9
- Date: Sun Feb 17 16:28:01 2002
Announcing the latest stable release of Anjuta, 0.1.9. The
Anjuta website can be found at:
What is Anjuta?
Anjuta is a versatile Integrated Development Environment
(IDE). It has been written for GTK+/GNOME, and features a
number of advanced programming facilities. These include
project management, application wizards, an interactive
debugger and a powerful source code editor, with source
browsing and syntax highlighting.
What is new / changed in this release?
* rewritten symbol and tag browsing support,
* new message manager,
* embedded terminal (using zvt),
* Project Import Wizard, making it easier to migrate existing
projects to Anjuta (experimental),
* new look Application Wizard,
* libglade project support,
* Class Creator plugin,
* UI enhancements,
* many, many bug fixes.
* standard GNU development tools,
* gdb (for debugging sessions)
* pkg-config (to build from source).
* gnome-help-browser (or Nautilus), to display the included
* grep, for research in files,
* indent, for automatic source code indenting,
* DevHelp, for context sensitive API browser support
(.deb and other formats coming soon)
Although much of the development effort is going into the new
2.x version of Anjuta, we'd really like to continue to hear your
comments on the 0.1.x series - remember that forums, mailing
lists, bug reporting and feature request facilities may be found
at the Anjuta project page:
Andy Piper - andy piper freeuk com
Maintainer for the Anjuta Project
] [Thread Prev