[Anjuta-list] Cannot compile at all

Hi

I used Anjuta 0.18 and 0.17. No problem whatsoever compiling those versions. Then I downloaded version 0.19 and nothing compiles. I tried fixing the dependencies and still nothing compiled. I downloaded gnome-vfs and could not get it to compile because it kept giving errors. Even when I fixed things according to the instructions giving in the configuration script.

So my question is what happened? And how do I get a new version? I am using YellowDog LINUX 2.1 on a PowerPC.

Thanks

Christian Gross