Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] How to develop a new project wizard ?

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 20:24, Erwan Becquet wrote:

> thank you for response. I take a look and I think when I have some time I'm
> going to try that. Now, for not doing mistakes and not working for nothing,
> what is exactly the way to do a modif on anjuta ?
>
> Have I to register somewhere as a anjuta developper and get CVS write
> access ? Or can I do my modifs against the last cvs of anjuta and send
> on the ml a patch ? And if yes, what is the standard way of doing such
> a patch ?

Now, if you have really read the HACKING file, you wouldn't have asked
these question. The process of supplying patches and the formats in
which they are to be supplied are explained in the file.

If you have any further questions which are not covered in the HACKING,
please feel free to discuss them here.

-Naba

Ma Bell is a mean mother!