Re: [Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] How to develop a new project wizard ?

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 14:54, Erwan Becquet wrote:
> thank you for response. I take a look and I think when I have some
> time I'm going to try that. Now, for not doing mistakes and not
> working for nothing, what is exactly the way to do a modif on anjuta ?
>
> Have I to register somewhere as a anjuta developper and get CVS write
> access ?
> Or can I do my modifs against the last cvs of anjuta and send on the
> ml a patch ? And if yes, what is the standard way of doing such a
> patch ?

Well, again this is all documented in the HACKING file - how to create
patches, and how to submit them. Please read that document.

Basically you need to create patches against the CVS version (or CVS
tarball) and submit them to the devel mailing list and / or the
maintainers - currently Biswa and Naba.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com