[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] How to develop a new project wizard ?

Andy Piper wrote:
On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 14:20, Erwan Becquet wrote:

I just port one of my project to wxWindows and found very useful
the wxWindows project wizard in Anjuta. I would like to add a Corba/
Mico project wizard. Is there a place to find out what to do ? Any doc/
howto is welcome ...

I just look in anjuta cvs a little and it seems a new wizard impact
different files ...

This is (or always was, if it's not there now) documented in the HACKING
file in Anjuta CVS. You're right that several files are affected.

Hi,

thank you for response. I take a look and I think when I have some time I'm
going to try that. Now, for not doing mistakes and not working for nothing,
what is exactly the way to do a modif on anjuta ?

Have I to register somewhere as a anjuta developper and get CVS write access ?
Or can I do my modifs against the last cvs of anjuta and send on the ml a patch ?
And if yes, what is the standard way of doing such a patch ?

Thanks in advance.
Erwan.