Re: [Anjuta-list] SDL / Anjuta Projects

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 07:37, DrEvil wrote:
> I have tried and tried to figure out how to properly setup a new Anjuta
> project for SDL properly and I just can't seem to figure it out.
>
> So far I've copied the contents of 'sdl.m4' to my acinclude.m4, and I've
> added this:
>
> dnl Check for SDL
> SDL_VERSION=1.2.4
> AM_PATH_SDL($SDL_VERSION,
>             :,
>             AC_MSG_ERROR([*** SDL version $SDL_VERSION not found!])
> )
> CFLAGS="$CFLAGS $SDL_CFLAGS"
> LIBS="$LIBS $SDL_LIBS"

Instead of modifying the $CFLAGS and $LIBS variables, use them directly
with AC_SUBST() macros. So, instead of the last two steps, do:

AC_SUBST(SDL_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(SDL_LIBS)

Once that's done, you need to define these variables in your
src/Makefile.am. You can do so by adding $(SDL_CFLAGS) and $(SDL_LIBS)
in [Compiler options]->[Others]->[Additional Options]->[Cflags] and
[libs], respectively.

Save the project and autogen it.

Thanks.

-Naba