[Anjuta-list] changing /usr/bin to /lib/

Folks,

In my quest to use Anjuta as my IDE, I've discovered how little I know about
an integrated environment.  I have not yet resolve the library problem but
finally determined what libraries I require.  The libraries required are in
/lib/ and /usr/X11R6/lib/.  Anjuta however, insist on loading these files
from /usr/bin even though I've entered the appropriate path in the compiler
menu.

Can someone please tell me how and where to change the path /usr/bin to
/lib/?

jjc