Re: [Anjuta-list] New Tag Manager library

> Incidently, I have been studing the API, and trying to
> build/run/use/test it. I found that the test program was core-dumping. I
> have yet not figured out why. ..<snip>

Can you try version 0.3 (
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/biswapesh/Downloads/TagManager-0.3.tar.gz
). It should be fairly stable API wise and is reasonably well
documented. If you still get the code dump, maybe you can send me the
backtrace and the file on which it is core-dumping (or a patch ;-) ?

On another note, I'm fairly keen on integrating this which the 1.x
branch since I've been using it quite heavily and I need to show off
it's features to a couple of guys in my company to persuade them to do
some Linux development (unrelated to this). I can ill-afford to wait for
the 2.x series which I presume, will come with GNOME 2 ?

Is anyone working on integrating this (or similar features) in the
current stable 1.x branch ?

- Biswa.