Re: [Anjuta-list] New release of TagManager [0.2]

I've no idea - it seems that's the way Anjuta builds the source tree :-(

Anyway, it shouldn't make a difference I guess (unless you do make
install and the files pointed to by the symlinks do not exist on your
system).

Here's the .prj file in case you want to browse through the code using
Anjuta. I had missed it in the first upload. It's now included in the
tarball (I've corrected the timestamp problem as well).

- Biswa.

On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 13:44, Timothee Besset wrote:
> yes, 'find . -exec touch {} \;' does the trick, it's all built now
>
> btw, why are there symlinks in the tarball to /usr/share ??
>
> timo antares:~/Build/TagManager-0.2$ find . -exec touch {} \;
> touch: creating `./install-sh': Permission denied
> touch: creating `./mkinstalldirs': Permission denied
> touch: creating `./missing': Permission denied
> touch: creating `./INSTALL': Permission denied
> touch: creating `./COPYING': Permission denied
>
> timo antares:~/Build/TagManager-0.2$ ls -l install-sh
> lrwxrwxrwx    1 timo     staff          30 Oct 23 10:09 install-sh -> /usr/share/automake/install-sh
>
> regards
>
> TTimo
>
> On 24 Oct 2001 13:44:53 +0530
> Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chaterjee tcscal co in> wrote:
>
> > My system date is 24 hours in the future - I'll correct it now and make
> > a new release. In the meantime, try 'find . -exec touch {} \;' -it
> > should do the trick.
> >
> > Regards.
> > Biswa.
> >

> > On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 13:28, Timothee Besset wrote:
> > > FYI
> > > tar: TagManager-0.2: time stamp 2001-10-24 09:03:53 is 84387 s in the future
> > > (I think my box is fairly on time, check on your side)
> > > may or may not be related to my building problem:

> > > make start by running the configure step .. and then loops on itself
> > > running the configure step, never goes to actually building (see the log
> > > attached).
> > >
> > > regards
> > >
> > > TTimo

# Anjuta Version 0.1.7
Compatibility Level: 1

<PROJECT_DESCRIPTION_START>
Tag Manager<PROJECT_DESCRIPTION_END>
<CONFIG_PROGS_START>
<CONFIG_PROGS_END>
<CONFIG_LIBS_START>
<CONFIG_LIBS_END>
<CONFIG_HEADERS_START>
<CONFIG_HEADERS_END>
<CONFIG_CHARACTERISTICS_START>
<CONFIG_CHARACTERISTICS_END>
<CONFIG_LIB_FUNCS_START>
<CONFIG_LIB_FUNCS_END>
<CONFIG_ADDITIONAL_START>
<CONFIG_ADDITIONAL_END>
<CONFIG_FILES_START>
<CONFIG_FILES_END>
<MAKEFILE_AM_START>
<MAKEFILE_AM_END>

props.file.type=project

anjuta.version=0.1.7
anjuta.compatibility.level=1

project.name=TagManager
project.type=GENERIC
project.target.type=EXECUTABLE
project.version=0.2
project.author=chattob
project.source.target=tagmanager

project.has.gettext=0

project.programming.language=C

project.menu.entry=TagManager Version 0.2
project.menu.group=Applications
project.menu.comment=TagManager Version 0.2
project.menu.icon=tagmanager_icon.(null)
project.menu.need.terminal=0

project.configure.options=

anjuta.program.arguments=

project.config.disable.overwriting=1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0
project.config.extra.modules.before=
project.config.extra.modules.after=

module.incude.name=include
module.incude.type=
module.incude.expanded=0
module.incude.files=

module.source.name=src
module.source.type=
module.source.expanded=0
module.source.files=\
	main.c\
	tm_workspace.c\
	tm_work_object.c\
	tm_source_file.c\
	tm_project.c\
	tm_tag.c\
	args.c\
	args.h\
	c.c\
	ctags.c\
	ctags.h\
	debug.c\
	debug.h\
	entry.c\
	entry.h\
	general.h\
	get.c\
	get.h\
	keyword.c\
	keyword.h\
	main.h\
	options.c\
	options.h\
	parse.c\
	parse.h\
	parsers.h\
	read.c\
	read.h\
	sort.c\
	sort.h\
	strlist.c\
	strlist.h\
	vstring.c\
	vstring.h

module.pixmap.name=pixmaps
module.pixmap.type=
module.pixmap.expanded=0
module.pixmap.files=

module.data.name=data
module.data.type=
module.data.expanded=0
module.data.files=

module.help.name=help
module.help.type=
module.help.expanded=0
module.help.files=

module.doc.name=doc
module.doc.type=
module.doc.expanded=0
module.doc.files=

module.po.expanded=0
module.po.files=

compiler.options.supports=

compiler.options.include.paths=\
	/usr/include/glib-1.2\
	/usr/lib/glib/include\
	.

compiler.options.library.paths=

compiler.options.libraries=\
	glib
compiler.options.libraries.selected=1

compiler.options.defines=\
	HAVE_CONFIG_H\
	DISABLE_REGEX

compiler.options.warning.buttons=0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

compiler.options.optimize.buttons=0 0 1 0

compiler.options.other.buttons=1 0

compiler.options.other.c.options=

compiler.options.other.l.options=

project.source.paths=