Re: [Anjuta-list] New release of TagManager [0.2]

FYI
tar: TagManager-0.2: time stamp 2001-10-24 09:03:53 is 84387 s in the future
(I think my box is fairly on time, check on your side)
may or may not be related to my building problem:

> $ tar zxvf TagManager-0.2.tar.gz
> $ cd TagManager-0.2
> $ ./autogen.sh
> $ make

make start by running the configure step .. and then loops on itself
running the configure step, never goes to actually building (see the log
attached).

regards

TTimo