Re: [Anjuta-list] New release of TagManager [0.2]

yes, 'find . -exec touch {} \;' does the trick, it's all built now

btw, why are there symlinks in the tarball to /usr/share ??

timo antares:~/Build/TagManager-0.2$ find . -exec touch {} \;
touch: creating `./install-sh': Permission denied
touch: creating `./mkinstalldirs': Permission denied
touch: creating `./missing': Permission denied
touch: creating `./INSTALL': Permission denied
touch: creating `./COPYING': Permission denied

timo antares:~/Build/TagManager-0.2$ ls -l install-sh
lrwxrwxrwx    1 timo     staff          30 Oct 23 10:09 install-sh -> /usr/share/automake/install-sh

regards

TTimo