Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta for Solaris x86

On 2001.10.07 20:45 Jens Georg wrote:
> I got my hands on solaris/x86, and im going to install it next
> week - anyone already fiddling with anjuta/solaris or may
> i spent my sparetime on make it compiling? ;)

Since no-one has answered, why don't you see how you get on with
making Anjuta compile on Solaris. I'm thinking of making a new
stable release by the end of the month, and that would be a nice
new "feature" :-)

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434