Re: [Anjuta-list] "On the fly" symbol lookup

On 02 Oct 2001 18:17:05 +0530
Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chaterjee tcscal co in> wrote:

> I've just started on a generic code-completion and calltips module (the
> current one is hard-coded) - let's see how far I can get.
>
> - Biswa.

What are the main features you are planning for that? I kind of consider
that good code browsing requires some database-like functionalities. Are
you going to extend CTags? Or write something completely from scratch?

regards

TTimo