[Anjuta-list] Questions, please!

Hi everyone,

I've just started to transfer the FAQ into SGML / DocBook format to
live with the revised manual in the source tree.

So far, I have taken the three FAQs from the website, and I have
started to look through the mailing list archives to see if I can spot
any other questions which have been asked a lot. If anyone has any FAQ
submissions, please e-mail me

(it might be best to contact me directly to avoid filling the list, but
feel free to post here if you prefer to discuss and share experiences!)

Andy