Re: [Anjuta-list] Large Project support

Timo wrote:
> I added this feature request to Sourceforge
> Tracker.

I've now added categories for Tracker items (as I had done for Bugs),
so that we can specify which aspect of Anjuta they refer to - useful
for the future.

This may be covered by Stephane's work on the new Project Manager
module. If not, I guess it is a change request for that piece of work.

> BTW, where can I read about / change shortcut keys?

At present, they are hard-coded (I think). I will try to make sure that
they are documented in the new / updated manual - do we need a
reference section?

Andy