RE: [Anjuta-list] Like to be part of the team (been sitting on th e sidelines)

Hi, I'm not Chris, but I'd like to keep up with the development of Anjuta2, what is the exact address of the gnome-devtools list?

I'd also love to know why Anjuta keeps referring to Gnome, when compatibility with KDE seems fine.  Is there some tie-in somewhere to Gnome, or maybe better stability if your in Gnome?