Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased
- From: Manuel Clos <llanero jazzfree com>
- To: Rick <rikul7 yahoo com>
- Cc: Anjuta List <anjuta-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased
- Date: Wed Dec 12 12:45:03 2001
Yes that is because the you should select size in font dialog and ignore the
size widget in preferences dialog. It is redundant to have it there in first
place. Since patch i attached passes complete fontspec created by gtk font
dialog, the size is already included.
Yes, It works perfect, thanks.
llanero jazzfree com
* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)
] [Thread Prev