Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased

Yes that is because the you should select size in font dialog and ignore the
size widget in preferences dialog. It is redundant to have it there in first
place. Since patch i attached passes complete fontspec created by gtk font
dialog, the size is already included.

- Rick