Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased
- From: Manuel Clos <llanero jazzfree com>
- To: Rick <rikul7 yahoo com>
- Cc: Anjuta List <anjuta-list lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased
- Date: Tue Dec 11 17:27:01 2001
I did hack it little so that editor uses AA fonts. Basically problem is we
are not passing fontspec correctly to scintilla editor. I have attached
patch that you might want to apply to anjuta source and see if it works
I applied the patch to the 0.1.8 source tree and it works perfect, I now
can see antialised fonts in the editor.
But for some reason, it is ignoring the size I configure (the font
displays equal for 12 or 20 size). Anyway, the size is already right for
me, so this is not a problem.
Thanks a lot!
llanero jazzfree com
* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)
] [Thread Prev