Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 16:48, Manuel Clos wrote:
> Don't anyone knows why the editor widget does not shows antialiased fonts?
>
> I'm using gdkxft, and it worked under glimmer.
>
> Sorry if this question was already answered but I just joined the list
> and I can't find the answer in the past two months archives..

I use gdkxft as well and Anjuta editor fonts come out anti-aliased. I
use the "Lucida console" on one machine and "Quicktype mono" on another.
It works great.

Try using the same font that Glimmer uses. Check that Anjuta is indeed
linking with libgdkxft.so with `ldd /usr/bin/anjuta` command.